Reinhausen has been writing success stories for 150 years now – building more intelligence into transformer controllers, developing high-tech insulation materials for high-voltage lines and optimizing power transmission and quality. So you can rely on a secure power supply – whether it be to your business or home. As a global leader rooted in Germany, we make sure our more than 3,500 employees feel at home – the world over. At Reinhausen, we value honesty and smart ideas, turning them into real innovations. Become part of our success story. Join us for our location in Cambridge, United Kingdom as
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Understanding the commercial and technical requirements of customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Selling Amantys Power Electronics’ products to potential customers focussing on the technical advantages.
- Preparing and presenting bids, proposals and quotes to customers.
- Negotiating and closing sales opportunities for Products, Technical Services Agreements and Intellectual Property Licences.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Liaison with engineering and operations teams to align customer expectations and delivery from Amantys.
- Managing local sales teams, distributors and sales channels worldwide.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to Marketing & Communication activities such as exhibitions, advertising, web and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in business or electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in the field of high power (>1MW) converters or IGBTs.
- Experience of selling IGBT related products and power stacks.
- Experience of working to international standards eg: rail industry technical standards.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close. Experience of working with Tier 1 OEM purchasing departments and processes.
- Successful previous experience in a sales role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Previous experience of licensing Intellectual Property and foreign language skills eg. French, German, Spanish, Chinese are desirable.
- Your essential qualities:
- Innovative thinker, prepared to offer alternative or non-standard solutions to a problem.
- Motivated and proactive, ready to take the initiative, with a strong work ethic.
- Able to manage one’s own work load, juggling more than one job at a time.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.