Reinhausen has been writing success stories for 150 years now – building more intelligence into transformer controllers, developing high-tech insulation materials for high-voltage lines and optimizing power transmission and quality. So you can rely on a secure power supply – whether it be to your business or home. As a global leader rooted in Germany, we make sure our more than 3,500 employees feel at home – the world over. At Reinhausen, we value honesty and smart ideas, turning them into real innovations. Become part of our success story. Join us for our location in Querétaro, Mexico as
Order Processor Products
- Consult transformer-manufacturing customers with regard to all technical inquiries related to the Reinhausen product range.
- Interpret, clarify and implement technical customer specifications for offers and orders, taking into account the Reinhausen scope of delivery.
- Early review of technical feasibility and cost effectiveness of customer-specific special product applications and designs.
- Enter customer offers and orders in SAP for internal processing and implementation.
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor progress of offer and order processing.
- Monitor and assist with the material delivery and invoicing process.
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiations or clarification meetings with customers.
- Provide technical back-office support and after-sales service to designated customers.
- Maintain close cooperation with internal technical, commercial and logistical departments at the Reinhausen factories.
- Engineering degree with appropriate experience level with specialization in electrical engineering.
- Experience in energy technology, manufacturing or engineering is highly appreciated as well as basic knowledge of the electricity transmission & distribution industry.
- A high level of responsibility
- Business-fluent English
- Understanding of company processes and systems
- Willingness to occasional domestic and international travel
- Business-oriented focus
- Customer orientation