Order Processor – Products Engineer
- Advising customers and Area Sales Managers in regards to all technical inquiries relating to the MR product range, with specialized support from the Engineering Department or specialized department where necessary.
- Compile, analyze (technically and commercially), checking and sending offers and order confirmations for products, components and parts for designated customers.
- Providing assistance to AM transformer projects analyzing, specifying, re-configuring and/ or designing electrical circuits of control cabinets.
- Coordinating, scheduling and monitoring of progress during processing/implementation. Assisting with and monitoring delivery and invoicing.
- Provide technical support and after-sales services to designated customers. Processing of complaints and disruptions, including problem assessment, implementation of necessary actions, follow-up and correspondence with technical support from Service department or specialized department where necessary.
- Making presentations regarding maintenance strategies / technical issues to customers and at conferences.
Required Education and Experience
- Engineering degree with orientation in electrical or electro-mechanical area
- Experience in power transformers and Load Tap Changers desirable
Reinhausen Manufacturing enforces the Drug-Free Workplace Act; hence drug testing will be conducted as a condition
of employment. In addition- random drug tests are performed in accordance with our policy.
Reinhausen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reinhausen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Reinhausen participates in E-Verify.