Transformer Service Manager East
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or specific work history in line with Business Needs and/or a suitable combination of years of experience plus education in transformers, power plant maintenance and service business area required
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- 5+ years’ experience in technical engineering preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in large Power Transformer installation, maintenance & testing preferred
- 3+ years’ experience wiring of electrical systems preferred
- Metal Fabrication experience a plus
- PMP Certification strongly desired
Reinhausen Manufacturing enforces the Drug-Free Workplace Act; hence drug testing will be conducted as a condition
of employment. In addition- random drug tests are performed in accordance with our policy.
Reinhausen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reinhausen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Reinhausen participates in E-Verify.