Reinhausen has been writing success stories for 150 years now – building more intelligence into transformer controllers, developing high-tech insulation materials for high-voltage lines and optimizing power transmission and quality. So you can rely on a secure power supply – whether it be to your business or home. As a global leader rooted in Germany, we make sure our more than 3,500 employees feel at home – the world over. At Reinhausen, we value honesty and smart ideas, turning them into real innovations. Become part of our success story.
Join us for our location in Suzhou, China as
Order Processor Service
- Advising end customers / operators in regard to all technical inquiries relating to the MR product range.
- Analyzing and coordinating technical requirements for scheduled customer projects.
- Compiling, analyzing and sending offers and order confirmations for products for designated end customers / operators.
- Cooperation with ASM in regard to the commercial clarification of offers and orders
- Providing technical support and after sales services to designated end customers / operators.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or related.
- At least 3 years design experience in power industry and technical support.
- Experience in power technology and owning basic knowledge of the machine construction industry and transformer.
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
- Computer skills, e.g. SAP, Excel, PPT.
- High team work ability.
- Self motivated & ability to work independently.
- Good communication skill.