We are “The Power behind Power” and as Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen (MR) we have been writing success stories for over 150 years. As global market leader in energy technology , we are using highest-performance actuators, sensors, software and services to make transformers intelligent and controllable, thereby ensuring an optimal power supply from the power plant to the outlet. We are looking for you as:
Service Helper (m/f/d)
What challenges can you expect?
- You will be responsible for our service truck and help the technicians performance of repairs and maintenance work.
- Thereby, you will be preplanning service jobs to be carried out (verification of service material, obtaining scope of work and all information necessary to carry out the job)
- You will take care of problem assessment in regard to OLTC units and assembly groups depending on personal qualifications
- Furthermore, you will create technical service reports and forward it to the Technical Manager
What do we expect from you?
- You are technical interested with minimum drivers licence B, preferably also C
- With a desirable specialization in electrical engineering / mechatronics
- You have a basic knowledge of the machine construction industry
- And proficient MS Office knowledge as well as experience in SAP would be an advantage
- And you are willing to travel most of your time
- Customer-orientation and special sense of details are evident to you
- Thereby, Speaking a Nordic language would round off your profile
This is what we offer. And much more.
Phone: +49 941 4090-4359