At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
For our location Kuala Lumpur we are looking for you as:
What challenges can you expect?
- Independent execution of tests and commissioning of high-voltage and power electronic components and systems in the plant at the customer's site within the Asia Pacific region
- Carrying out customer training
- Troubleshooting, repair and diagnostic measurements on assemblies, components and systems in the factory and at the customer's site
- Preparation of test protocols as well as work and test instructions, review and correction of circuit documents
What do we expect from you?
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Malaysian nationality
- Knowledge in the field of power electronics and/or high voltage technology
- Experience with programmable logic controllers (SIMATIC S7) is an advantage.
- Enjoys hands-on work and customer oriented.
- Confident and ability to work under pressure ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to travel (local & abroad) and possess valid driving license.
- Good command of written and spoken English and any Asia languages
- Computer Skills: MS Office
This is what we offer. And much more.
Click through our benefits and learn more about your benefits with us!
Ansprechpartner Berufserfahrene / Contact Person Experienced Professionals