Field Service Technician - Dallas, TX and Humboldt, TN
- Installation, maintenance, and operation of oil filter systems; installation and troubleshooting with in-tank tap-changers
- Completion of complex tasks on load tap-changers and load tap-changer products in the field
- Acting as field liaison between customer, factory and MR Germany
- Training program certification to be provided
- Technical background in electricity (e.g. Electrician, Mechatronic) or similar background
- CDL license a plus
- Knowledge of the construction of electrical machines
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, well mannered, positive attitude
- Independent and resilient
Reinhausen Manufacturing enforces the Drug-Free Workplace Act; hence drug testing will be conducted as a condition
of employment. In addition- random drug tests are performed in accordance with our policy.
Reinhausen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reinhausen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Reinhausen participates in E-Verify.