At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Learning and Development Systems Analyst
What challenges can you expect?
RM is looking for an L&D Systems Analyst (Cornerstone LMS Admin) in the Dallas area.
- 6-month contract
- 40 hours per week
- MUST be able to commute to Fort Worth, Tennessee, and North Carolina as needed.
- Any candidate interested in this is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and demonstrate, at appropriate intervals, that they have received all subsequent doses (“boosters”) of the COVID-19 vaccine as recommended by the CDC.
- We are searching for an experienced L&D Systems Analyst who has current experience with Cornerstone LMS.
- Provide clients with business process consulting in the areas of Human Capital training needs assessment.
- Provide clients with expert guidance on the features and usage of the products mentioned above.
- Determine best method to assess training needs, search and recommend content, load content on Cornerstone LMS.
- Act as the lead consultant on a project and be able to implement the product for the client while being the sole consultant on the team.
- Execute system configurations and unit testing.
- Lead and conduct in-person workshops on configuration and other functional and technical topics for the CSOD HCM suite of products.
- Provide clients with product training, demonstrations, and walkthroughs.
- Analyze client’s configuration designs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist the client with user acceptance testing and go-live support.
- You will work closely with L&D and HR team members in Germany to populate our Cornerstone LMS with course content. Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for the greatest reader comprehension.
- Review content developed by other members of the team and ensure consistent formatting.
- Lead efforts that drive consistency in how we describe and report on the work across the organization using common terminology.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders while focusing on executing timely solutions.
The employee is required to regularly use hands, fingers, operate controls such as computer equipment and is required to communicate clearly with all employees.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- 6-month contract
- 40 hours per week
This position may require travelling within the US.
What do we expect from you?
- Organized with information, documentation, and workflows. Experience putting information into a structure so that others can quickly find what is needed.
- Experience in using learning management systems specifically Cornerstone.
- Effective technical communication and copy/edit skills that make communicating material easier to understand.
- Program/project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in keeping information structured in a manner that allows others to quickly understand content and message.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, learning, and development, or a similar field aligned with the job responsibilities.
- Experience communicating key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences and working with technical management teams to help develop processes and solutions.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a similar business function.
- Systems analysis
- Content curation
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This is what we offer. And much more.
Paid Health benefits option: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for you and your family, and Teladoc services, outstanding HSA Contribution, generous 401k match – Up to 10% of base pay
Competitive compensation, annual discretionary bonus, and anniversary bonus payments
Challenging tasks in a system-relevant industry, freedom to shape and make decisions as well as a high degree of personal responsibility, working in an international and innovative environment
$5 per week for snacks and meals from our company market, free water
Annual employee appraisals, training programs, opportunities for advancement