At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Order Processor - Service
What challenges can you expect?
Ensure customer orders and service assignments are completed through planning, coordinating, scheduling and monitoring of progress during processing or implementation. Provide technical support to Customers and Service Technicians including processing complaints and ensuring all service orders are scheduled accordingly.
- Advise customers and operators in regard to all technical inquiries relating to all MR products.
- Advise customer on all orders including required maintenance, complex projects and upgrades.
- Collaborate with the Order Processing Product (OPP) team on any technical configuration issues to ensure all service orders are completed correctly in a timely manner.
- Interpret, clarify, and understand customer specifications for offers and orders taking into account the MR delivery schedule using all available resources to meet customers’ specifications.
- Ensure all orders are feasible and cost effective to RM and the customers.
- Compile all information to ensure clarity for everyone involved in the project or order and send information to appropriate colleague or customer.
- Enter all applicable data into SAP to ensure all departments have accurate information to process the order.
- Monitor and manage Technician Service reports to ensure materials, workhours, mileage and travel hours are accurate.
- Provide designated end customers / operators with after-sales technical support, if applicable.
- Receive and process Yes We Care (YWC) complaints and any Global Incident in a timely manner to ensure the Complaint Management team can provide quality support to analyze and address the complaints.
- Providing technical support to the OPP team.
- Assist any department within MR to solve any technical issue.
- Inform MR on all potential or actual Global Incidents through their Quality Gate representative.
- Regular attendance at Humboldt facility.
- Must be able to travel Internationally to Germany to receive updated training and domestically for training or to support service technicians.
What do we expect from you?
Preferred Education Requirements
- Engineering degree or master technician or appropriate experience level.
- Experience in manufacturing or similar environment.
- Knowledge of products in electrical transmission industry.
- Experience in energy terminology
- Basic knowledge of the machine construction industry or manufacturing industry.
- Customer service experience in any industry.
- Attention to Detail
- Project Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. -He/She will report to the OPS Lead Person in Humboldt with some dotted line responsibility to MR in Germany.
Manufacturing, Assembly and Office setting.
The employee is regularly required to use hands, fingers, operate controls such as computer equipment and communicate clearly with all employees
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Regular full-time position.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This is what we offer. And much more.
Paid Health benefits option: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for you and your family, and Teladoc services, outstanding HSA Contribution, generous 401k match – Up to 10% of base pay
Competitive compensation, annual discretionary bonus, and anniversary bonus payments
Challenging tasks in a system-relevant industry, freedom to shape and make decisions as well as a high degree of personal responsibility, working in an international and innovative environment
$5 per week for snacks and meals from our company market, free water
Annual employee appraisals, training programs, opportunities for advancement