At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Assembly Planner / Industrial Engineer
What challenges can you expect?
The Assembly Planner / Industrial Engineer is responsible for the technical equipment of the Assembly areas.
This includes the:
- Equipment including:
- Electrical / Electronic equipment for testing of SW-/HW-devices
- Mechanical equipment utilized to assemble LTCs
Responsibility of tasks within:
- Sub-project management in development projects
- Project management in assembly projects (process optimization)
- Product sponsorship for serial products and processes.
- Technology sponsorship for assembly technologies
Planning of production systems analysis, conception, and implementation of new production systems:
- Assembly logistics
- Equipment / devices / hand tools / other operating resources
- Investment planning and procurement: machines, equipment, production resources/tools
- LEAN management
- Time management / responsible for design of serial cost in production systems with complex work content according to the REFA methodology
- Adaptive programming for test systems (TestConnect)
- Parametrization of test sequences according to given test specifications
- Implementation of test system updates on site
- Employee training
- Support in maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration
- Modification of test systems in cooperation with headquarter including verification of UL standards
- Spare part preparation / stocking / Monitoring on site
- Modification of circuit diagrams
Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Equipment
- Assembly layout modification and documentation
- Create / change work instructions in SAP
- Create / change work and test instructions
- Planning procurement and implementation of complete assembly equipment according to company standards
- Time measurement of assembly operations
- Define material control for assembly in SAP
- LEAN - process optimization of assembly workflow
- Maintain K1 process for assembly
- Training employees for all process changes
- Assistance with quality issues
What do we expect from you?
- University and/or Associates Degree and 3 to 5 year’s experience in industrial engineering
- Experience in electronics, electrical or mechanical manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret technical brochures, drawings, and wiring schematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word, Power Point
- Proficient in SAP
- In-depth knowledge of quality and LEAN tools
- Ability to speak English
- High technical knowledge in mechanics and electrics / electronics (min. 5 years professional experience)
- High process knowledge of all manufacturing processes
- High computer skills including basic programming
- Flexible in case of changes
- Communicative (high level of networking in the organization)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and CAD tools
- In-depth knowledge of quality and LEAN tools
- Willing to Travel as needed
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. The Assembly Planner / Industrial Engineer will report to the Production Manager in Humboldt with dotted line responsibility to MR in Germany
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. This role will routinely be exposed to loud noises such as air-powered tools/presses, oil/dirt, and forklift traffic.
This position is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands and arms to handle, feel and/or reach. Lifting of parts may be required when necessary; ability to lift a minimum of 35-50 lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a Regular full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check required
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This is what we offer. And much more.
Paid Health benefits option: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for you and your family, and Teladoc services, outstanding HSA Contribution, generous 401k match – Up to 10% of base pay
Competitive compensation, annual discretionary bonus, and anniversary bonus payments
Challenging tasks in a system-relevant industry, freedom to shape and make decisions as well as a high degree of personal responsibility, working in an international and innovative environment
$5 per week for snacks and meals from our company market, free water
Annual employee appraisals, training programs, opportunities for advancement