At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Complaint Management Engineer
What challenges can you expect?
Manage and coordinate investigations, documentation, communications, pareto reporting, and issue resolution, regarding customer complaints related to products, services, and shipments, manufactured, sold, and/or serviced by Reinhausen Manufacturing Inc. (Humboldt, TN). Primary tools include SAP (MRP system), MS Office applications, engineering principles and analysis, 8D methodologies, and inter-departmental communications. Must also strive to maintain established KPI’s related to the complaint process (I.e., “Yes We Care” / YWC).
Investigate and report on issues related to various customer complaints including technical, logistical, service-related, etc. issues against products and services originating from RM’s Humboldt, TN facility. Also requires extensive management of data and analysis related to these complaints. Other duties include continuous improvement activities, participation in audits (both external and internal), organizing internal meetings to discuss and resolve issues related to complaints, attending periodic meetings (both internal and external), and other duties as assigned.
Office environment with some visits to the production floor for investigation work
The employee is required to regularly use hands, fingers, operate controls such as computer equipment and is required to communicate clearly with all employees across the company. Some use of small tools and some lifting may be required as necessary to complete complaint investigations.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a regular full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
This position may require minimal travel within the US and possibly overseas (Germany)
What do we expect from you?
- Product experience (including mechanical, electrical, and chemical, considerations related to various products intended for the power utility or similar industry)
- MRP experience (SAP experience preferred)
- MS-Office tools experience
- Technical writing (significant experience writing and reading technical reports)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field (or equivalent in experience)
- 5-10 years of experience in engineering (mechanical and electrical), manufacturing, quality, and 8D methodologies
- Self-motivated (willingness to maintain daily & continuous improvement efforts independently)
- Communication skills (possess good and timely verbal, written, and computer communication)
- Innovation (ability to generate ideas aimed at problem solving or data management)
- Learning (willingness to engage in continual learning related to products and services)
- Analyzing (ability to collect, prioritize, report, and utilize data related to investigations / reports)
- Discipline (good work ethic, and ability to work effectively independently when required)
- MS Office Tools (ability to use create and use Excel spreadsheets, Outlook, MS-Teams, etc.)
- SAP MRP system (ability to navigate data searches and data entry in various T-codes)
- Organizational skills (ability to consistently and effectively manage priorities, data, time, and communications, to provide timely, accurate, and important information to both internal and external stakeholders
This position will report to the Complaint Manager in Humboldt with some dotted line responsibility to MR in Germany.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This is what we offer. And much more.
Paid Health benefits option: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for you and your family, and Teladoc services, outstanding HSA Contribution, generous 401k match – Up to 10% of base pay
Competitive compensation, annual discretionary bonus, and anniversary bonus payments
Challenging tasks in a system-relevant industry, freedom to shape and make decisions as well as a high degree of personal responsibility, working in an international and innovative environment
$5 per week for snacks and meals from our company market, free water
Annual employee appraisals, training programs, opportunities for advancement