At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Area Sales Manager - Renewables
What challenges can you expect?
- Conduct regular customer visits in order to
- Build strong customer relationships
- Identify and develop market opportunities.
- Improve MR product inclusion in customer specifications
- Consistently maintain custom relationship manager (CRM) including
- Create customer visit reports
- Create and maintain customer folder information
- Create and update customer opportunities and contact information
- Secure offer preparation (commercial and technical accuracy) and pursue offers, negotiating pricing as needed.
- Process failures in coordination with responsible complaint owner: troubleshooting by phone or on-site
- Promptly forward information regarding competitor products, market activities and prices to the marketing department.
- Organize and support customer visits at MR or RM locations when necessary.
- Advise and manage independent sales representative firms in the designated region when applicable.
- Attend and participate in exhibitions and expert conferences as required.
- Conduct training for colleagues (when applicable), customers and agents (when applicable).
What do we expect from you?
Degree in Electrical Engineering or extensive hands on experience in the electrical power industry.
Minimum 5 years of industry outside sales experience, 10 years preferred, in substation apparatus and systems (transformer, breaker, relays, monitoring systems), or substation maintenance services. Preferred knowledge of transformer design, substation design or On Load Tap Changer (OLTC) knowledge.
- Business-fluent English; oral and written.
- Group presentation skills.
- 50% domestic travel expected and passport required.
- Additional language skills desirable.
- Sales-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude
- Personal responsibility and management skills.
- Prior experience working with independent manufacturer’s representative firms is preferred.
- Confident comportment at customer.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This is what we offer. And much more.
Paid Health benefits option: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for you and your family, and Teladoc services, outstanding HSA Contribution, generous 401k match – Up to 10% of base pay
Competitive compensation, annual discretionary bonus, and anniversary bonus payments
Challenging tasks in a system-relevant industry, freedom to shape and make decisions as well as a high degree of personal responsibility, working in an international and innovative environment
$5 per week for snacks and meals from our company market, free water
Annual employee appraisals, training programs, opportunities for advancement