- Assist to update job advertisement and contact with external vendors if necessary;
- To organize the interview schedule with candidates;
- Assist to summarize the employee Individual Learning Plan；
- Assist to handle employee personal issues, e.g. residences permit application, invitation letter, etc;
- HR system update of employee basic information if necessary;
- Documentations filling, update & summarize, e.g. Employee’s personal file, Performance Management files, etc.;
- Assist to arrange Employee Activities and contact with employee or external vendor is needed.
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week;
- Junior students and major in Human Resources Management is preferred;
- Good English communication, CET-6 or above;
- Good Computer skills, e.g. Words, Excel, PPT, etc;
- Dealing with business independently and processing well communication skill;
- Smart, hard working and responsible.