Sales Assistant Internship
- Check, record and process the reimbursement for whole sales department, to ensure standard fill-in, accurate record for tracking and visit report already available for each reimbursement;
- Check contrast and draft related administrative documents according to given information;
- CRM regular update and maintenance, includes partner/contact maintenance, visit reports upload, project entry etc.;
- Preparation of documents and English/Chinese and Chinese/English translations;
- Complete assigned tasks of basic data processing.
- College students and relevant internship experience preferred;
- Good English communication, CET-6 or above;
- Good command of Microsoft office;
- Ability to work 3 days at least per week;
- Smart, hardworking and responsible;
- Strong willing of communication.