Order Processor Service
- Advising end customers / operators in regard to all technical inquiries relating to the MR product range.
- Analyzing and coordinating technical requirements for scheduled customer projects.
- Compiling, analyzing and sending offers and order confirmations for products for designated end customers / operators.
- Cooperation with ASM in regard to the commercial clarification of offers and orders
- Providing technical support and after sales services to designated end customers / operators.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or related.
- At least 3 years design experience in power industry and technical support.
- Experience in power technology and owning basic knowledge of the machine construction industry and transformer.
Good command of English (written & spoken).
- Computer skills, e.g. SAP, Excel, PPT.
- High team work ability.
- Self motivated & ability to work independently.
- Good communication skill.