- Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range or list of customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Secure and expand the business. Maintain and develop relationship with PSB/Institute/OEM and agencies, meanwhile develop new market opportunities.
- Secure offer and order follow-up by cooperation with OEM Sales.
- Compile regular reports, such as: forecasts, visit reports, market and customer information, competition analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or related.
- At least 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing in Multinational Corporation.
- Experience in products sales of electrical spare parts, asset management will be preferred;
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
- Computer skills, e.g. SAP, Excel, PPT.
- High team work ability, ability to inspire positively and actively.
- Self-motivated & ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility