At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Regional Sales Manager
What challenges can you expect?
Experience and Skills
- Expertise: Technical expert in the assigned product/portfolio
- Handles opposition well (internal and external)
- Multi-talented: From the systematic development of a go-to-market strategy, to the planning and realization of marketing campaigns, to the actual sales work with customers.
- Strong intrinsic motivation and self-management skills
- Attention to Detail
- Project Management
Manufacturing Assembly and Office setting
The employee is required to regularly required to use hands, fingers, operate controls such as computer equipment and is required to communicate clearly with all employees.
Travelling expectation of around 50%.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a Regular full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
This position may require a trip overseas or in the US.
What do we expect from you?
- Realization of the portfolio strategy for the Field Service organizations assigned product/portfolio, taking into account the sales strategy
- Realization of the volume ramp-up agreed between Sales and the business unit in the market development (from "Awareness" to "repeat") in known markets
- Active market development and local awareness of the product(portfolio) - together with RSM/ASM - to generate market acceptance (sales pitch, "local" events & presentations, pilot projects)
- Coordination of projects with the customer, e.g. pilot projects and/or instruction for agents
- Initiative in and initiating specifications work and collaboration on realization
- Technical and general commercial support as well as qualification of sales colleagues (ASM/ASE) on his assigned products, including collaboration on marketing material for the creation of locally required documentation (together with RSM)
- Reflecting market feedback back to product management
- Negotiation of and (participation in) the closing of framework agreements in close coordination with ASM/ RSM
- Visits to customers on own initiative (if necessary) in order to achieve the set goals (informs the ASM about any actions)
- Definition of target customers and planning of customer visits
- Design of customer events
- Design of and participation in "Product ThinkTanks"/ Practice Group/etc. to integrate its market feedback into Business Unit 4P strategy
- Collaboration on the sales strategy
- Degree in electrical engineering and minimum of professional experience (approx.10 years ) in Sales and/or services in the energy market.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This is what we offer. And much more.
Paid Health benefits option: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance for you and your family, and Teladoc services, outstanding HSA Contribution, generous 401k match – Up to 10% of base pay