MR has an important job in the transmission and distribution of electrical energy: 50% of the electricity produced worldwide is regulated using our products. Founded in Regensburg, Germany, in 1868, we are a majority family-owned business, already in our sixth generation. Currently, around 3,700 employees work at the Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH headquarters in Regensburg as well as in 41 associated companies and 28 countries.
We help our global customers – energy producers, public and industrial grid operators and transformer manufacturers – with intelligent systems to regulate load flow and power quality for a safe, economical and resilient power supply. We provide high-quality products such as on-load tap-changers and de-energized tap-changers, innovative sensors, automation technology and analytics. As well as an increasing number of digital solutions.
For San Giuliano Milanese and Melegnano plants we are hiring a
What challenges can you expect?
Guarantee quality oversight for the plants and be the primary quality contact for plant customers.
Represent the Voice of the Customer” by Coordinating, Managing, and Facilitating the Quality Department
Achieve “Ultimate Customer Satisfaction”, by managing and facilitating the customer relationship.
Be responsible for leading department initiatives through a collaborative team effort to fulfill customer requirements, team building and training.
Oversee, provide leadership for and coordinate activities for the quality function within the plants, and supporting production issues.
- Prepare, manage and control the department budget that meets or exceeds plant goals and objectives.
- Maintain and report out on all departmental KPI’s (External PPM report, Quality Issues, Scorecard, Scrap, etc.)
- Monitor all customer Quality related intranet web sites for compliance and current requirements.
- Participate and support in Continuous Improvement Activities (DOS, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, Red X, Black Belt, and ITS programs).
- Be part oft he Advanced Product Quality Process for projects launching within their plant to ensure Safe Launch, including PPAP activities.
- Serve as liaison between local Plant and Division Quality Departments.
- Track and maintain quality related costs.
- Responsible for coordinating investigations and responses to customer complaints and corrective action system though 8D report or other formats.
- Maintain and manage Quality Team to be able to execute the quality processes, procedures, and responsibilities of the quality operating system.
- Oversee Quality Audit Process across all layers (process, product, system, customer, etc)
What do we expect from you?
Degree in Engineering
Min. 5 years of experience as supervisor in Quality department
Quality System tools experience preferred, i.e. FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA. CMM and related Metrology skills.
Thorough understanding of process engineering principles.
Product launch experience.
Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to influence, escalate issues and ideas, and persuade team and positively manage conflict.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated people management abilities and ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Availability to travel as required.
- English and Italian proficiency required (B2/C1)
- Preferable professional experience in electrotechnical area as transformer manufacturing, bushing or distribution devices.
This is what we offer. And much more.