Reinhausen has been writing success stories for 150 years now – building more intelligence into transformer controllers, developing high-tech insulation materials for high-voltage lines and optimizing power transmission and quality. So you can rely on a secure power supply – whether it be to your business or home. As a global leader rooted in Germany, we make sure our more than 3,500 employees feel at home – the world over. At Reinhausen, we value honesty and smart ideas, turning them into real innovations. Become part of our success story.
Join us for our location in Sydney, Australia as
Intern in Business Development/Sales (m/f)
- Identification of market potentials in Australia/New Zealand for voltage regulation in distribution networks
- Customer research and analysis on future OLTC/transformer services in Australia
- Competitor and market analysis of RA sales regions/end-customers
- Miscellaneous tasks in Marketing and Sales, e.g. fair organization etc.
- Enrolled student of Business Administration and/or Electrical Engineering (e.g. Industrial Engineering/Business Engineering)
- Very good English language skills
- Very good study results
- Interest in and an open mind for foreign cultures
- Availability for 4-6 months at the end of your Bachelor or during your Master studies
- Internship start mid-February 2019