At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,800 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
For our location Milan we are looking for you as:
Automation Sales Engineer
Automation Sales Engineer
What challenges can you expect?
- Active market development and local awareness of the product (portfolio) to generate market acceptance
- Contribute to the ramp-up of the portfolio strategy agreed between Sales and the Business Units in coordination with the Head of Sales and support in target achievement, intensive customer loyalty and business expansion
- Determination of training needs and contents in the Sales teams
- Provide support at internal and external events (lectures, presentations, trainings, etc.)
- Maintain close cooperation with strategical business unit in headquarter in Germany
- Consult transformer-manufacturing customers regarding all technical inquiries related to the Reinhausen product range
- Participate, interpret, clarify and implement technical customer specifications for offers and orders, considering the Reinhausen scope of delivery
- Enter customer offers and orders in SAP for internal processing and implementation
- Travel to customers either for commercial and technical reasons, for example to provide support for promotion purposes, after sales activities and commissioning tasks
- Coordination of projects with the customer, e.g. pilot projects
- Reflecting market feedback back to product management
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s in electro-technical or energy sector or expert degree in Electrical Engineering, with appropriate experience Knowledge
- Computer skills: MS Office and common programs, basic networking competence (TCP/IP, fiber optic communication, etc); knowledge of SAP R/3 and specific IEC communication protocols would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of electrical diagrams
- Experience in energy technology, manufacturing or engineering is highly appreciated as well as basic knowledge of the electricity transmission & distribution Industry
- Dynamic, self-starter, motivated, team player with good interpersonal and excellent communication
- High teamwork ability, ability to inspire positively and actively
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Italian mother language and Business fluent in English (additional languages: German language a plus)
- Willingness to domestic and occasional travel to Germany
- Business-oriented focus with customer orientation
This is what we offer. And much more.
Click through our benefits and learn more about your benefits with us!
Ansprechpartner Berufserfahrene / Contact Person Experienced Professionals