At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,600 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Order Processing Products - Applications Engineer
What challenges can you expect?
- Advise customers and Area Sales Managers regarding all technical inquiries relating to the MR product range, with specialized support from the Engineering Department or specialized department when necessary.
- Prepare, analyze (technically and commercially), check and send offers and order confirmations for products, components and parts for designated customers.
- Provide assistance to Asset – Management transformer projects analyzing, specifying, re-configuring and/ or designing electrical circuits of control cabinets.
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor progress during order evolution.
- Assist with and monitor delivery and invoicing.
- Provide technical support and after-sales services to designated customers. Compile and process complaints and disruptions, including problem assessment, implementation of necessary actions, follow-up and correspondence with technical support from Service department or specialized department when necessary.
- Prepare and execute presentations regarding technical specifications, projects, maintenance strategies, technical issues or customers and at conferences.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and occasional overtime / travel required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Other languages other than English (especially German, Spanish, French) desirable
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role using computer and phone; however, some visits to field will be required. This would require the ability to drive car, walk, climb ladders or scaffolding wearing PPE. 10-20% travel could be expected for this position, by car or plane.
What do we expect from you?
Required Education and Experience
- Engineering degree with orientation in electrical or electro-mechanical area
- Experience in power transformers and Load Tap Changers desirable
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Stress Management/Composure
- Business-fluent English
- Additional language skills desirable
- Understanding of processes and systems
- Understanding of electrical diagrams
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and organize customer inquiries
- Customer orientation
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.