For the global market, we design and manufacture high-voltage and high-current testing systems for testing power cables, high-voltage transformers and other electrical power transmission equipment. With our innovative products and digital solutions, we support grid expansion for a sustainable energy supply. As a company in the REINHAUSEN Group, we open up a wide range of opportunities for you in a future-oriented industry. HIGHVOLT - where Power meets Passion.
For our location Kuala Lumpur we are looking for you as:
What challenges can you expect?
- Independent execution of tests and commissioning of high-voltage and power electronic components and systems in the plant at the customer's site within the Asia Pacific region
- Carrying out customer training
- Troubleshooting, repair and diagnostic measurements on assemblies, components and systems in the factory and at the customer's site
- Preparation of test protocols as well as work and test instructions, review and correction of circuit documents
What do we expect from you?
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Malaysian nationality
- Knowledge in the field of power electronics and/or high voltage technology
- Experience with programmable logic controllers (SIMATIC S7) is an advantage.
- Enjoys hands-on work and customer oriented.
- Confident and ability to work under pressure ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to travel (local & abroad) and possess valid driving license.
- Good command of written and spoken English and any Asia languages
- Computer Skills: MS Office
This is what we offer. And much more.Click through our benefits and learn more about your benefits with us!
Ansprechpartner Berufserfahrene / Contact Person Experienced Professionals