Position: Vice President - Asset Management
Reports to: General Manager
Vice President - Asset Management
What challenges can you expect?
To oversee the company's North American Service activities/functions, such as job estimations and quotations, execution, quality control and assurance, product costs, workflow, subcontractor qualification, materials management, and logistics. The VP will ensure that all service operations fall within established budgets, schedules, and targets. In addition, the VP AM will be responsible for developing the long-range service solutions that match the North American market demands. The Vice President of AM will also be a key member of the Global Services Solutions Team to lead the Service Department into new areas of Asset Management.
- Collaborate in the Definition of the service business strategy in cooperation with the sales organization. Implementation of product and service innovations with relation to relevant market developments.
- Responsibility for compliance with the necessary business processes incl. personnel qualification, offer and order processing etc.
- Matching business forecast with adequate resources including manpower, equipment and competencies
- Review operating results of the organization, compare them to established objectives and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Manage Asset Management supplier relationships, negotiate supplier pricing and qualify new suppliers
- Oversee all aspects of Asset Management
- Offer preparation and contracts management for transformer service projects
- Leadership of the assigned employees
- Close collaboration with and provide technical support of the Area Sales Managers
- Selection of and negotiation with subcontractors
- Prepare operational schedules and facilitate the proper coordination of
- service activities to ensure Service Execution meets specifications.
- Continuously improve Warranty costs, Service quality, Service on time delivery and logistics cost.
- Review Service reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Resource and personnel planning in connection with the service business strategy
- Overseeing offer preparation and follow up
- Compilation of periodic reports (e.g., forecasts, market and customer information, KPIs).
- Develop standard reporting process for key financial and operational metrics procedures.
- Assistance with sales and budget planning
- Assure compliance with all the governmental and industry regulations.
- Motivate management and team members, and instill financial and operational accountability throughout the organization.
- Open to assist with and/or manage special internal and intra-divisional project
- Educating and training sales teams & appropriate representatives
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferably in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a transformer service business
- Practical field experience in transformer installation, testing, vacuum oil processing, maintenance & repair.
This is what we offer. And much more.
An easy way to the right contactAndres Mendezona
Ansprechpartner Berufserfahrene / Contact Person Experienced Professionals