At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,600 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Finance and Admin Manager
What challenges can you expect?
The Finance & Administration Manager is responsible for all accounting, financial and fiscal management aspects of the company operations, provides leadership and coordinates the companies’ financial planning, administrative management and budget management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Financial Statements according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Monthly reporting
- Cash flow management and planning
- Debtors’ and Creditors’ - Management
- Managing of all taxation matters
- Preparation of financial Budgets and Forecasts
- Supervising day-to-day finance and accounting issues
- Sales Controlling (sales reporting, preparation of variance analysis, Project margin calculations)
- Reviewing and provide feedbacks on company risks and exposure to customer contract
- Handling Import & Export
- Office Administration and local IT contact person for German headquarter
- Regularly reporting to General Management and German Headquarter
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate employee performance (headcount: 4 employees)
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new employee
- Other duties as assigned
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or an accounting professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, MACPA)
- Fifteen years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position, preferably in an international company
- Experience in budgeting, contracting, import and export handling, cost control, financial reporting and controlling,
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial and taxation regulations, automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports in order to pinpoint potential weak areas
- Extensive skills in computer applications (MS-Office and SAP, especially MS-Excel, SAP-FI)
- Conversant in English fluently
- Leadership abilities and experience in supervising employees
This is what we offer. And much more.
An easy way to the right contactZainorli Ali
Ansprechpartner Berufserfahrene / Contact Person Experienced Professionals