At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,600 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies.
Reinhausen - where Power meets Passion.
Sales Engineer Instruments - MR do Brasil
What challenges can you expect?
You collaborate closely with a regional Sales team in a portfolio-specific, sales-strategic role.
- You advise customers in Latin America regarding all technical inquiries relating to the Instruments product range (transformer accessories & electronic equipment).
- You analyze and coordinate technical requirements for scheduled customer projects (e.g., design, complex applications, maintenance, replacement, ) including on-site review for the customer if necessary.
- You interpret, clarify, and process customer specifications for offers and orders, considering the Instruments delivery.
- You compile, analyze (technically and commercially) and send offers and order confirmations for products, components and parts.
- You provide technical and commercial support to the designated Sales Moreover, you process complaints and disruptions, including problem assessment, implementation of necessary actions, follow-up, and correspondence.
- You support in the evaluation of training requirements and definition of training contents within the regional Sales teams.
- You support the roll out of the Instruments portfolio strategy and ensure an optimal tapping of the market.
What do we expect from you?
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in energy technology or the high voltage energy sector.
- Experience in working with customers and a business-oriented focus.
- Willingness to travel frequently (30-50%).
- Fluent Business English, Portuguese and Spanish on a B1 level or higher. Additional language skills are desirable.
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing industry, ideally power transformers.
- Basic knowledge and initial experience with SAP R/3 are an advantage.
- You are enjoying working in a team, you are very customer oriented.
This is what we offer. And much more.
An easy way to the right contactElias Araújo
Ansprechpartner Berufserfahrene / Contact Person Experienced Professionals
Phone: +55 11 4785-2158
Phone: +55 11 4785-2158