Business Developer - Distribution Grid Innovation
- Consult and support Regional (North America) Sales colleagues to multiply business development achievements
- Follow strategic and technical developments in prioritized geographies and at prioritized network operators, and derive actions and recommendations for commercial activities; this also includes the wider ecosystem including regulations, politics, competition etc.
- Define target markets and target customers for business development activities
- Develop, optimize and track business development strategies and relevant KPIs
- Plan and execute business development activities to win lighthouse customers (e.g. marketing mix, sales and partnering network, target customers, relevant stakeholders/influencers)
- Consult and support regional SALES colleagues to multiply business development achievements
- Actively engage with target customers building a strong network into their organization to support and guide their internal learning curve and to identify and pin down decision makers
- Acquire and coordinate target customer showcase projects including frame agreements
- Ensure thought leadership by writing and coordinating relevant publications and conference contributions, also together with lighthouse customers
- Support engineering team with customer and market insights
- University degree in electrical engineering, business management with a technical focus or equivalent
- Several years of proven track record within areas of distribution grid planning, distribution grid innovation, planning, engineering of large scale renewable projects (wind/solar) and their grid connection or in business development of respective areas, ideally with international working experience
- Broad understanding of the technical fundamentals of electric power grids and related regulation and energy policy
- Active network into target markets of distribution networks and/or large scale renewable (wind/solar)
- Proven track record in writing technical papers or conference contributions
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Languages proficiency: English and a second language is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take responsibility
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Ability to analyze complex technical matters
- Willingness to travel, local and international
- Empathetic towards customer requirements and decision drivers
Reinhausen Manufacturing enforces the Drug-Free Workplace Act; hence drug testing will be conducted as a condition
of employment. In addition- random drug tests are performed in accordance with our policy.
Reinhausen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reinhausen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reinhausen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Reinhausen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Reinhausen participates in E-Verify.